Work type: Full time
Location: Brisbane, Queensland
The asbestos/OHS division of Site Environmental & Remediation Services (SERS) is a significant independent asbestos management consultancy. Our services include surveys, sampling and analysis, preparation of policies and procedures, project management of asbestos removal works. SERS has in-house NATA accredited laboratories in Perth and Brisbane.
Due to our continued growth and current workload we are now looking to recruit a Licensed Asbestos Assessor to join our Brisbane office. Persons who could readily acquire a Class A Asbestos Assessors license are also welcome to apply.
– Completion of asbestos and hazardous materials surveys.
– Undertaking re-inspections and updating asbestos registers and management plans.
– Providing onsite supervision of remediation projects.
– Ensuring all work is carried out in accordance with documented procedures and comply with the ISO Quality Management System.
– Writing of technical asbestos survey reports.
– Data uploading.
– Management of removal contractors both from desktop and in the field.
– Desired Experience:
Candidates preferably will have a minimum of 3 year’s experience, hold relevant qualifications and be experienced in fibre counting (preferably NATA accredited). Analytical Fibre Identification although not essential is desirable.
The ideal candidate will need to be:
– Able to demonstrate previous man management experience.
– Self-motivated and enthusiastic.
– Familiar with MS Office, particularly Word, Excel and Outlook.
– Able to work well within a team but have confidence and initiative to work with minimal supervision.
– Good interpersonal skills.
– A team player who can work on own initiative and prioritise their own workload.
– Willing to travel on the east coast when and where required.
A company car will be provided to the successful applicant.
Please apply via Seek, providing a covering letter and CV.