The asbestos/OHS division of Site Environmental & Remediation Services (SERS) is a significant independent asbestos management consultancy. Our services include surveys, sampling and analysis, preparation of policies and procedures, project management of asbestos removal works. SERS has in-house NATA accredited laboratories in Perth and Brisbane.
Due to our continued growth and current workload we are now looking to recruit Asbestos Assessors to join a company who can provide excellent career development. Persons who would readily acquire a Class A Asbestos Assessors license are encouraged to apply.
This is a Perth based position.
Candidates preferably will have a minimum of 3 year’s experience undertaking a similar role with experience in:
- Undertaking of Asbestos / HAZMAT survey’s
- Respirable (asbestos) air monitoring
- Fibre counting (preferably NATA accredited)
- Clearance inspections
- Completion of asbestos and hazardous materials surveys.
- Undertaking re-inspections and updating asbestos registers and management plans.
- Ensuring all work is carried out in accordance with documented procedures and comply with the ISO Quality Management System.
- Writing of technical asbestos survey reports.
- Data uploading.
- Management of removal contractors both from desktop and in the field.
Ideally, you will be self-motivated and enthusiastic, with attention to details and a good understanding of MS Office, particularly Word, Excel, and Outlook. You will be able to work within a team, but show initiative and confidence with your work and be able to work unsupervised, prioritising tasks as required.
All applications will be kept in strict confidence.
Please apply via Seek with a copy of your CV and cover letter.