|Job site/ location:||Kewdale, Perth, Western Australia|
|Value of Works:||~$20,000|
|Commencement of Works:||February 2013|
|Completion of Works:||December 2014|
Description of Works
SERS was awarded a tender for the monitoring and reporting of groundwater conditions at Cummins Perth in order to comply with lease obligations from Perth Airport Authority. Upon discovering several monitoring wells had been blocked or dry for several monitoring rounds, SERS advised, and thereafter conducted, reinstallation of the compromised monitoring wells.
- Review and assessment of previous investigations.
- Ongoing monitoring of onsite monitoring bores.
- Collection and analysis of groundwater samples with onsite and laboratory analysis by a NATA accredited laboratory.
- Regular consultation with the Client
- Reporting for the use of the Cummins in complying with lease requirements.
SERS currently conducts annual monitoring and reporting which will provide the Client with adequate data to satisfy the Perth Airport Authority that the lease obligations are being met.