|Job site/ location:||Perth Metropolitan Area|
|Client:||Pride Projects (Woolworths)|
|Value of Works:||~$300,000|
|Commencement of Works:||April 2010|
|Completion of Works:||Ongoing|
Description of Works
SERS has been commissioned on an ongoing basis by Pride Projects to undertake pre purchase due diligence assessments on a number of Perth Metropolitan sites, in order to facilitate expansion projects for their client Woolworths.
- Review and assessment of any previous investigations
- Targeted site investigation consisting of soil and water samples (where appropriate).
- Undertaking a quantitative Environmental Risk Assessment for end use
- Regulator consultation
- Compilation of WA, DEC compliant Preliminary Site Investigations (PSI).
- Cost estimate of any remediation or ongoing environmental management requirements.
SERS has provided the client with detailed assessments, inclusive of remediation costs (where necessary) within tight time frames. This information has allowed the client to consider all environmental conditions and financial implications to make valued development decisions.