As we have extensive experience in contracting and in particular demolition, SERS represent clients within technical roles from preliminary advice through to full project management of demolition / remediation projects.
We are able to provide efficient cost effective solutions for complex projects which tie in all aspects of the demolition process effectively tying several traditional project roles into one entity, reducing timelines and project costs. We achieve this by;
- Producing feasibility studies for any sized project.
- Effectively scoping works to the desired outcome.
- Effective occupational health and safety strategies.
- Conducting environmental site assessments including hazardous material surveys of any structures.
- Where necessitated providing all relevant environmental and regulatory approvals as required.
- Front end demolition and remediation strategies that are time and cost effective.
- Effective staged and fluent coordination of both remediation, demolition and environmental reporting activities for cost effective outcomes.
- Providing on the ground experienced project managers.
- We back all our services as prescribed above to either complete all works in house or manage any third party contractor/s.