Work type: Full time
Location: Perth, Western Australia
The asbestos/OHS division of Site Environmental & Remediation Services (SERS) is a significant independent asbestos, noise, vibration and dust management consultancy. Our services include surveys, sampling and analysis, preparation of policies and procedures, project management of asbestos removal works, noise, vibration and dust monitoring. SERS has in-house NATA accredited laboratories in Perth and Brisbane.
Due to our continued growth and current workload we are now looking to recruit a certified Occupational Hygienist to join our Perth office.
– Completion of asbestos and hazardous materials surveys.
– Undertaking re-inspections and updating asbestos registers and management plans.
– Providing onsite supervision of remediation projects.
– The conduct of noise, vibration and dust surveys.
– Ensuring all work is carried out in accordance with documented procedures and comply with the ISO Quality Management System.
– Writing of technical asbestos survey reports.
– Data uploading.
– Management of removal contractors both from desktop and in the field.
Candidates preferably will have a minimum of 3 year’s experience, hold relevant qualifications and be experienced in fibre counting (preferably NATA accredited). Analytical Fibre Identification although not essential is desirable. Experience in noise, vibration and dust monitoring and assessment is also desirable.
The ideal candidate will need to be:
– A certified Occupational Hygienist.
– Able to demonstrate previous man management experience.
– Self-motivated and enthusiastic.
– Familiar with MS Office, particularly Word, Excel, and Outlook.
– Able to work well within a team but have confidence and initiative to work with minimal supervision.
– Good interpersonal skills.
– A team player who can work on own initiative and prioritise their own workload.
– Willing to travel to the Pilbara on standard swings when and where required.
Please apply via Seek, providing a covering letter and CV.