Matt comes from a contracting background, and during his dealings with various environmental firms on a broad number of development sites in the Perth metropolitan area, experienced a distinct lack of dedication to basic client service within the environmental industry.
Matt founded SERS with the vision to provide cost effective, client focused environmental services for the whole of Australia.
Specific Skills include:
- Trained at the McCrone Institute in Chicago IL in 2009/2010 in the NIOSH 582 fibre counting method and analytical asbestos identification.
- Conducts the planning and reporting of monitoring for airborne asbestos fibres.
- Overseen the removal of approx 500,000m2 of bonded/friable asbestos and multiple friable removals in the last 4 years throughout the Perth metropolitan area.
- Site investigation and compilation of hazardous materials reports.
- Client liaison and business development.
- 9 years in the environmental industry.