Work type: Full time
Location: Perth, Western Australia
The asbestos/OHS division of Site Environmental & Remediation Services (SERS) is a significant independent asbestos management consultancy. Our services include surveys, sampling and analysis, preparation of policies and procedures, project management of asbestos removal works. SERS has in-house NATA accredited laboratories in Perth and Brisbane.
Due to our continued growth and current workload we are now looking to recruit Asbestos Assessors to join a company who can provide excellent career development. Persons who would readily acquire a Class A Asbestos Assessors license are encouraged to apply.
- Completion of asbestos and hazardous materials surveys.
- Undertaking re-inspections and updating asbestos registers and management plans.
- Ensuring all work is carried out in accordance with documented procedures and comply with the ISO Quality Management System.
- Writing of technical asbestos survey reports.
- Data uploading.
- Management of removal contractors both from desktop and in the field.
Candidates preferably will have a minimum of 3 year’s experience undertaking a similar role with experience in:
- Undertaking of Asbestos / HAZMAT survey’s
- Respirable (asbestos) air monitoring
- Fibre counting (preferably NATA accredited)
- Clearance inspections
Candidates holding a current Asbestos Assessor license shall be viewed favourably.
The ideal candidate will need to be:
- Able to demonstrate previous man management experience.
- Self motivated and enthusiastic.
- Familiar with MS Office, particularly Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Able to work well within a team but have confidence and initiative to work with minimal supervision.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- A team player who can work on own initiative and prioritise their own workload.
Please apply via Seek with a copy of your CV and cover letter.