Contaminated Site Project Profile
Description of Works
SERS were commissioned to undertake a Detailed Site Investigation on a former industrial site in North Coogee. The site investigation and remedial works were undertaken with the aim of ameliorating any existing contamination to enable the future use of the site as a residential subdivision.
- Review and assessment of previous investigation
- Targeted site investigation consisting of water & Soil sampling
- Undertaking a quantitative Environmental Risk Assessment for a residential end use
- Development of a remediation program
- Regular consultation with Auditor and regulatory bodies
- Sampling, analysis remediation and validation of soil contaminated with asbestos
- Compilation of DEC-compliant Detailed Site Investigation (DSI) and Remediation and Validation Plan.
SERS is currently undertaking a Detailed Site Investigation (DSI) to establish a baseline for the site. Once complete further recommendations for the remediation of the site will be made to owner with any necessary remediation action clearly defined. SERS will if necessitated complete the remediation required ensuring a fluent cost effective solution to landholder.