The head office of SERS is located within Northbridge on the fringe of the Perth Central Business District. Within our head office is our NATA accredited fibre counting laboratory and workshop where our fleet of monitoring equipment is housed and maintained by our trained and competent technicians. In all SERS holds in excess of $1.2m of monitoring equipment wholly owned and serviced in house in support of our consultancy based services.
Our current fleet of equipment comprises of the following;
- In house NATA accredited fibre counting laboratory equipped with all associated analytical equipment in duplicate for increased capacity and service capability.
- 92 x Universal pumps used for field works in dust and asbestos monitoring services.
- 16 x mobile PM10 dust monitoring devices capable of full remote access with integrated alarm and warning systems which are independently powered and secured.
- 7 x mobile vibration monitoring systems capable of full remote access with integrated alarm and warning systems which are independently powered and secured.
- 4 x mobile fibre counting laboratories and associated equipment that can be dispatched anywhere in Australia on four hours’ notice.
- PID screens
- A micro Phazir screening tool for the identification of asbestos materials.
- Water bore sampling equipment including low and high flow sampling.
- A fleet of a dozen utility and service vehicles based in Perth and the Pilbara region to support both monitoring services and consultancy services we complete.
- Full equipment for the abatement and removal of both friable and bonded asbestos products.
SERS also through industry partners has direct access to the following equipment for contracting and remediation works;
- A fleet of 50 plus excavators from 1t to 60t, wheel loaders, mobile crushing and screening equipment, bobcats, dozers and all related attachments suitable for both demolition and bulk remediation works.
- A fleet of 30 plus prime movers with semi tippers, flat tops and low loaders.
- 3 x Manitou multi use forklifts.
- A fleet of access equipment including boom and scissor lifts.
- Maintenance vehicles, hot works equipment and mobile mechanics for all in house servicing of all related equipment.