Established in 2008, Site Environmental & Remediation Services Pty Ltd (SERS) provides cost effective, client focused environmental services across the Australian market.
With a highly experienced team, SERS provides our clients with technical expertise in the fields of Occupational Health & Safety, HAZMAT surveys, asbestos surveys, management and monitoring, dust monitoring, vibration monitoring, noise monitoring, water monitoring, soil/water /as and air sampling, dilapidation surveys, project management, technical demolition services, environmental management systems, contaminated land risk assessments, due diligence reporting and remediation solutions.
Based on a philosophy of providing exceptional client service, the SERS team delivers projects nationwide to both local and international clients from the mining, construction and property sectors, as well as providing services to a number of government bodies. In nine years, SERS has grown from a two person operation, to twenty two personnel servicing both local and international clients across Western Australia, Queensland, New South Wales and the Northern Territory. Our client base now consists of the major miners, tier one construction companies, private developers, government bodies and a number of ASX200-listed companies.
SERS now offer a comprehensive range of services from occupational hygiene monitoring and advice, to full contaminated land management to Department of Environment and Conservation (DEC) criteria. SERS also offer pragmatic advice to industry in contracting services from waste disposal to demolition works.
The head office of SERS is located within Northbridge on the fringe of the Perth Central Business District. Within our head office is our NATA accredited fibre counting laboratory and workshop where our fleet of monitoring equipment is housed and maintained by our trained and competent technicians. In all SERS holds in excess of $1.2m of monitoring equipment wholly owned and serviced in house in support of our consultancy based services.
SERS also through industry partners has direct access to the following equipment for contracting and remediation works;
- A fleet of 50 plus excavators from 1t to 60t, wheel loaders, mobile crushing and screening equipment, bobcats, dozers and all related attachments suitable for both demolition and bulk remediation works.
- A fleet of 30 plus prime movers with semi tippers, flat tops and low loaders.
- 3 x Manitou multi use forklifts.
- A fleet of access equipment including boom and scissor lifts.
- Maintenance vehicles, hot works equipment and mobile mechanics for all in house servicing of all related equipment.
Our current fleet of equipment comprises of the following;
- In house NATA accredited fibre counting laboratory equipped with all associated analytical equipment in duplicate for increased capacity and service capability.
- 92 x Universal pumps used for field works in dust and asbestos monitoring services.
- 16 x mobile PM10 dust monitoring devices capable of full remote access with integrated alarm and warning systems which are independently powered and secured.
- 7 x mobile vibration monitoring systems capable of full remote access with integrated alarm and warning systems which are independently powered and secured.
- 4 x mobile fibre counting laboratories and associated equipment that can be dispatched anywhere in Australia on four hours’ notice.
- PID screens
- A micro Phazir screening tool for the identification of asbestos
- Water bore sampling equipment including low and high flow sampling.
- A fleet of a dozen utility and service vehicles based in Perth and the Pilbara region to support both monitoring services and consultancy services we complete.
- Full equipment for the abatement and removal of both friable and bonded asbestos products.
All SERS personnel have a diverse background with extensive experience in a wide range of environmental services. Our specialists are highly competent and conduct all procedures to meet all regulatory standards. We offer cost effective solutions and can tailor our services to suit client requirements.
Our services are available across Australia from our head office in Perth to the Northern Territory and Queensland with offices located in Sydney, Darwin and Brisbane. Our client base now includes some of the largest organisations in Australia including a number of ASX 200 listed companies.
SERS offers a full range of environmental services completed to high standards and without any compromises on quality. All water testing and monitoring services are conducted according to strict regulations. Our specialists employ industry best practices and are equipped with specialised equipment. Testing is conducted in NATA accredited laboratories with detailed reports from the information gathered.
In addition to the testing services we provide, we also offer ongoing monitoring services depending on project requirements. If you have any questions, our specialists are here to provide assistance.
Contact us today on 1300 542 315 for more information about our services including water analysis and we will be more than happy to assist. You can also reach us using our online form. Be sure to be detailed with your inquiry and we will respond back as soon as possible.