Work type: Full time
Location: Brisbane, Queensland
The asbestos/OHS division of Site Environmental & Remediation Services (SERS) is a significant independent asbestos management consultancy. Our services include surveys, sampling and analysis, preparation of policies and procedures, project management of asbestos removal works. SERS has in-house NATA accredited laboratories in Perth and Brisbane.
Due to our continued growth and current workload we are now looking to recruit Licensed Asbestos Assessor’s to join our Brisbane office. Persons who would readily acquire a Class A Asbestos Assessors license are also welcome to apply.
- Completion of asbestos and hazardous materials surveys.
- Undertaking re-inspections and updating asbestos registers and management plans.
- Providing onsite supervision of remediation projects.
- Ensuring all work is carried out in accordance with documented procedures and comply with the ISO Quality Management System.
- Writing of technical asbestos survey reports.
- Data uploading.
- Management of removal contractors both from desktop and in the field.
Candidates preferably will have a minimum of 3 year’s experience, hold relevant qualifications and be experienced in fibre counting (preferably NATA accredited). Analytical Fibre Identification although not essential is desirable.
The ideal candidate will need to be:
- Able to demonstrate previous man management experience.
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic.
- Familiar with MS Office, particularly Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Able to work well within a team but have confidence and initiative to work with minimal supervision.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- A team player who can work on own initiative and prioritise their own workload.
- Willing to travel on the east coast when and where required to service various projects
Please apply via Seek with a copy of your CV and cover letter.