Site Assessment Services Australia
SERS offers cost-effective environmental services that are backed by extensive industry experience. Our site assessment services encompass contaminated land assessments, land purchase, waste and environmental management, and regeneration for brownfield sites. We have worked on numerous projects, works include the identification and remediation of contaminated sites.
We take an integrated approach involving complete assessments identifying and mitigating potential environmental risks. Our approach covers the management and execution of remediation solutions to suit the circumstances. This also includes the design, management, and validation of aspects associated with contaminated land works.
SERS currently works with clients in the construction, engineering, land and property acquisition, and asset management sectors. We service tier one miners, industrial facility holders, commercial facilities and residential settings. Our aim is to provide cost-effective services and customer-focused advice.
We provide clients with detailed assessments aiding them to make informed business decisions based on environmental risks and possible associated liabilities. The information we provide allows for a Site Management Plan to be applied should a site require remediation.
- Investigating contaminated land
- Conducting Phase 1 / 2 (PSI/DSI) site analysis
- Formulating Remediation Action Plans (RAP)
- Remediating Sites through our extensive contracting capabilities and experience.
- Sampling and testing soils, sludge’s and water to relevant standards and quality controls
- Installation and sampling of monitoring bores for groundwater analysis.
- In ground gas surveys including landfill gas
- Acid sulphate investigation & management
- Assisting with Site Management Plans (SMP)
- Calculating risk assessment
- Liaising with all relevant government compliance officers and third party appointed auditors
This is only a small sample of the services we are able to provide. We work according to client requirements and can provide additional services associated with contaminated land including comprehensive soil testing. All work undertaken by our specialists are completed in accordance with contaminated land regulations.
The entire process is carefully guided from start to finish in a seamless flow. The process we employ allows clients to eliminate the management of multiple contractors, saving them time and money. The approach we take ensures the delivery of cost-effective site assessment services that are compliant with legislative requirements.
Compliance regulations vary across Australia, meaning assessments need to be carried out accordingly. Our specialists have experience with the different legislative compliance requirements that exist for contaminated sites. These include compliance for due diligence surveys and bulk remediation.