Water Testing Services Australia
Extensive water testing and analysis are critical to assess water supply quality and plan for possible risks. SERS offers a full range of environmental services, including routine water testing, sampling and analysis to determine quality levels of surface and groundwater. Our specialist environmental consultants conduct all water testing in accordance with health and safety regulations across Australia.
Growing populations are putting increasing pressure on water utilities to ensure supplies are safe. A detailed water analysis allows utilities and treatment centres to plan for the future accordingly.
Routine water testing is necessary to identify any potential issues as quality drastically changes all year round, and the results gathered from these tests are essential to maintain water quality and make future plans based on the information.
SERS works extensively with clients across different industries including the mining and resources sector. Backed by extensive experience in water management solutions, our specialists are able to assess situations from minor spills for risk mitigation to bulk waterway surveys. We work according to client specifications for the services we provide including water management and remediation solutions.
Our Water Testing Services
SERS offer comprehensive water testing, analysis and monitoring services which include:
- Field sampling: We use specialised equipment and conduct all sampling according to strict procedures. We offer this service throughout Australia.
- Laboratory analysis: All samples collected in the field go through extensive testing in NATA accredited laboratories.
- Hydrometric services: We provide monitoring of the hydrological cycle including water quality and flow characteristics.
- Data analysis: We conduct comprehensive analysis of the water samples collected in our laboratories. We carefully assess quality and a number of other factors.
- Detailed reporting: Results from our analysis are then compiled into reports with all the relevant information.
Our services play an important role to safeguard water supplies by detecting chemical compounds. Visual inspection alone is not sufficient to accurately identify chemical changes as more comprehensive testing is required. Our specialists use high precision equipment and techniques to deliver detailed reports.
Water testing provides detailed information on the following:
- Electrical conductivity
- Saturation index
- Absorption ratio
- Contamination testing to National Environmental Protection Measures (NEPM)
Water Testing Regulations
All work including data analysis and reporting are carried out in laboratories accredited by the National Association of Testing Authorities (NATA). Our specialist environmental consultants follow strict regulations in accordance to standards set by the Department of Environment and Conservation and the Department of Water.
We also provide include ongoing water quality monitoring for regulatory compliance and environmental requirements. Our qualified environmental scientists and trained technicians handle these services in accordance to health regulations. Strict quality control procedures are put in place at all times.