In March 2017, Site Environmental & Remediation Services’ opened their fourth office in Sydney, New South Wales, to provide cost effective, client focused environmental services to the competitive Sydney market. Located at 3/76 Thompson Street in the central suburb of Drummoyne, our Sydney office provides easy access to clients from across the Sydney metro area.
The office will be overseen by Regional Manager Paul Wallace. Since joining SERS in 2014, Paul has been heavily in involved in HAZMAT, spill response, contaminated land and environmental monitoring works across Australia, taking pride in aboriginal community education initiatives and asbestos remediation works in the Northern Territory.
The Sydney office will provide technical expertise in the fields of Occupational Health and Safety, Occupational Hygiene and Environmental Monitoring.
- Asbestos Surveys, management and monitoring
- HAZMAT surveys
- Dilapidation surveys
- Dust/vibration/noise monitoring
- Water monitoring
- Soil/water/gas and air sampling
- Contaminated land risk assessments
- Project management
- Technical demolition services
- Environmental management systems
- Due Diligence reporting
- Remediation solutions
Staff operating out of the Sydney office will have our full fleet of equipment at their disposal thanks to our nation-wide capabilities, comprised of:
- Universal pumps for dust and asbestos monitoring services
- Mobile dust, vibration and noise monitoring devices complete with full remote access and independent power capabilities
- A mobile fibre counting laboratory
- Micro Phazir screening tool for the identification of asbestos materials
- Water bore sampling pumps for high and low flow sampling
- 360 degree and DSLR cameras for use in dilapidation projects
- PID screens for hydrocarbon testing and remediation
SERS aims to build its capabilities in-line with its Perth and Brisbane office by bringing online a clandestine lab operation and full field capabilities to service greater NSW and beyond.